Monday, March 21, 2011

4x4 Post Welded Wire Fence

Of how councils are destroyed

say, reputations, hahaha.

I

Well! I need to tell you I adore


say I love you with all your heart;
that much I suffer,
that much I cry, I can no longer

therefore implore you to cry, I cry
and I speak on behalf
of my last illusion.

II

I want you to know
as many days that I'm sick and pale

of both not sleeping;
already killed all my hopes
,
that my nights are black, so black and bleak
,
already
do not know where stood the future.

III

At night, when I
my forehead on the pillow and into another world

want my spirit back,
road a lot, lot,
and
end of the day my mother forms
lost in the nothingness
and return
you again in my soul to appear.

http://www.amor.com.mx/nocturno_a_rosario.htm


"Acuña owning a first-rate intelligence, to be such a great poet, take hidden in the depths of his being aquelIa desperation move, deep disgust Ia aqueI life that precipitates suicide aI usually when certain feelings are put together. "

http://www.mexicodesconocido.com.mx/rosario-de-la-pena.-una-sombra-tras-el-espejo.html

Want to destroy a reputation? Spend a poem, then suicídese.

Want

suicide? Feed inside a deep disgust for life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment