Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Forced Male Milking Bymales

Chin dog

I with a load of work and again do not know if urgent or important.

I think he will listen to those who recommended me to change Blogger Twitter. I have almost no time. Post only fast things like:

Chin, I have wanted to go to the bathroom.

Chin, and will reach the boss and I yawned.

Chin, I have not prepared the work that I asked.

Chin, idiots I spent the entire bridge.

Chin, should I look for another job.

Chin, I'm short.

Chin, is not the same Poppaea (heard on the radio, wife of Nero) that poposa (pexipato nasty style.)

Chin, the good thing is that we are not immortal. I could not concerned per secula seculorum estarme before give me a heart attack in fundillus.

rechingar And to finish, I was using PDF Creator to create PDF documents * and suddenly the fucking pirate program or freeware stopped working. I think so they are free right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment