Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Building Conrecte Block Shower

Che Autocrítica No Refunds

Well, yes, Mexico has become a country where if you leave (and usually you do) you recast the fundaments (and even ends up liking it.)

I had years of not riding a wild fuck with a good work. You say, well, but at least you will pay more. And nooo, lol, on the contrary, I will pay less.

is a kind of Stockholm Syndrome (I would say, This-is-high). You load, you asshole, fuck you, fuck you, harass you, you let it Irenaeus, and if you dare complain, surely will tell you: If you do not like, out there as 3 million Mexicans would gladly review Prostate does not let you do that would take their place, and then you hold and says thank you very much, boss.

say it's worse elsewhere. Grab you, fuck you, mistreat you, make you physical and psychological torture, and finally let you go, and you tell them, thank you very much, not encostalarme.

And elsewhere, no chance to say thank you, just you become a statistic.

And all for not studying. Ahh, no, I did studied.

All for not studying in a good school. No, wait a little bit, I studied at the Academies Vázquez.

Well, sort of well, all because they have no sponsors, patrons, procurers, pimps, pimps, pimps, bridesmaids, etc. Or belong to a "group." Or for not being precise time and space.

Do not know that I complain. And shit like three times a day, well, not so much shit, well yes, sometimes the shit followed.

I'll tell you a secret, ssshhhh. Years ago I earned a lot better now (and I was so stupid that I did not realize that I was in a income decile privileged), and as earning, spending.

less time, I earned less but better than now (and was still in a decile less privileged but better than now) and I was spending.

now earn less (win now as ordinary mortals, but the gossips have 50 million Mexicans who earn less), and in these months I have been pressing the gut, holding back on my expenses. My purpose is to save a little, to get to become a Sini (Nini different in the sense that it is time that I had no work, would find it impossible to have internet and access to information of all types for further study) I have at least something to distract the lonely.

Well, is not the case today. Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and fuck.

Have been thinking that since 1982 this country has been carrying a bitch? They say they are economic cycles. Of prosperity and economic depression. Well, this has lasted bastantito right? Although the negative economic cycle, whatever one holding him. The other, which we will inherit fecalín, which uncovered the Pandora's box, with that yes we screwed up by at least 20 years.

good thing I'm optimistic, I could have said 50 years.

Quod dixi dixi

0 comments:

Post a Comment