Friday, March 25, 2011

Czym Jest Dla Człowieka Smierć

Today I felt

Already after they gave me the "wonderful" news that I will earn $ 700 more a month, and I felt less dog.

True, there are people who earn much less than me. It is also true that there are dogs depressed (what I am I), downtrodden (luckily I did not. I) and repressed (well, there are 108 million Mexicans. Mal many, comfort pen .. stupid).

What happens is that some months ago and by extrapolation, some years ago, I was a magnificent dog. Already after two kicks given well in eggs, as I've dropped the cream and guacamole on my tacos.

I've always been the question, why do not I move? Why not migrated? genetics is concerned. Some people are very faithful to the place where born or where we work. It amazes me that there was a time I made long journeys. In Xochimilco, Villa Coapa to Naucalpan. Well, maybe were not as long. But I also gave my laps for Tlaxcala, Puebla, Cuernavaca, Pachuca. Turns of several months or even years. And now it gives me something to look out around the corner from my work (or home). That's life right?

Earlier I
I've been to planes, trains, ferries, donkeys, etc. paniqueo now having to get on the Metrobus or Metro at rush hour. The good that is Friday. I think I need empedarme out there, to forget what it was like being on the horns of the moon, and now even a "clown" came to be done. Everything is for the chop.

No, not change to Blogger. A puncture therapy with a psychologist or psychologist fucking easy I would be around 500 or 800 bucks. Gastármelos prefer half an hour. Even after the half hour, I walk again bright.

but I guess this is my life, walking and hocicón howler. Oh, and jerk too. Nalgón And I say, because I know that women go crazy. But no, I am Nalgón, I'm flat tail.

Quod dixi dixi

0 comments:

Post a Comment